22 March 2006

Sorry

Sorry imagined reader, but yesterday was also a bust. My superior procrastinating skills have put me WAY behind on the handful of things that actually needs to get done. And I'm not even procrastinating by blogging!

At this point my choices are to post the press release I just wrote, or give you the rundown. Thus:

Allophilia: Good
V for Vendetta: Awesome


I realized how much I miss writing the other day. I just wish I could get the rest of the crap in my life together enough that I felt ok doing it.

Wow. Once again my patheticism knows no bounds.

I have got to get out of this rut.

We'll try again tomorrow, expanding on two of today's rundown topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial2.5 License.