15 March 2006

Promises, Promises

All right, so I've already managed to miss a day. But I refuse to feel so guilty about not doing it that I just quit. This is what happens with me and thank you cards. (I still have three to write from Christmas.) The fact is, I'm really lousy at keeping promises to myself (personal goals are promises after all). It's so much easier to do things for other people. Other people are grateful for what I do, but I'm never satisfied.

Wow. I just deleted this really pathetic paragraph about what's wrong with me, and how much my life sucks. I never thought I'd become the person I am today.

Boy I really don't like myself, much do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial2.5 License.